This post contains affiliate links.
If you’re looking for the best Instagram spots around Cusco, you’ve come to the right place. I spent two months living in this city, exploring its nooks and crannies and taking hikes around the area.
From cobblestone streets to aerial views, wild alpacas to ancient ruins, this list of 13 Instagram spots around Cusco will help you perfectly capture some stunning memories of the city.
Ready to get started?
Use this list and the linked guides to add each and every one of these stops to your Peru itinerary!
1. Cobblestone streets in Cusco – taken on the corner of Pumacurco and Ese
2. Cusco Cathedral in Plaza de Armas
3. Cusco from above – taken on Don Bosco street
4. Horseback riding to Chacan Cave – Learn More
5. Temple of the Moon – Learn More
6. The view from Cristo Rey – Learn More
7. Huchuy Qosqo Ruins – Day trip from Cusco – Learn More
8. The Pisac Market – Day trip from Cusco – Learn More
9. Kinsa Cocha Hike – combine with the Pisac Market on a day trip from Cusco – Learn More
10. Salineras Salt Flats – Day trip to the Sacred Valley – Learn More
11. Humantay Lake – Can be seen on a day trip from Cusco or the Salkantay Trek – Learn More
12. Rainbow Mountain – Day trip from Cusco – Learn More
13. Machu Picchu – Day trip from Cusco – Learn More
Bonus: Where to Stay in Cusco
The best place to stay in Cusco is in the center of the old town near Plaza de Armas or in San Blas Square.
For something a bit more budget-friendly, double rooms at Koko’s House Backpackers are only $11 per night and rooms at the Quera Calle Hostel are only $14 per night for two. For solo travelers, both of the hostels hve dorm beds for $5 and $6 per night as well.
Visit the 13 Instagram Spots Around Cusco With This Guide
These 13 Instagram spots around Cusco capture nature and city views alike.
So, you’ll be sure to see every side of this ancient and historical city. Cusco is one of the most beautiful places in Peru, and wandering around with a camera in hand is one of the best ways to spend your time here. Or, plan a day trip to one of the many nearby sites above to explore even more!
There’s something to see around every corner in Peru. With these 13 Instagram spots around Cusco on your itinerary, you definitely won’t miss out.
Want to snap your own amazing shots of Cusco? Compare cameras below to find the best fit for you and then learn how to make some photography magic with this $99 travel photography course from the experts!
|Canon PowerShot SX420 Digital Camera w/42x Optical Zoom - Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera (Black)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 20.1 MP Digital Camera - Black - Renewed||Prime||Buy Now|
|Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ421-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 42X Optical Zoom and 3" LCD Screen (Black)||Prime||Buy Now|
|PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, POWER O.I.S. Stabilization, Touch Enabled 3-Inch LCD, Wi-Fi, DC-FZ80K (Black)||Prime||Buy Now|