Do you want to uncover a new side of Mexico but don’t know where to start?
This itinerary will save you hours of time planning your trip!
Start with this detailed itinerary, and skip the confusion that comes from conflicting forum advice and endless scrolling through reviews. You can find everything you need to plan a two-week trip to Mexico (even the hard-to-reach, rarely-written-about locations) because I’ve done all the legwork for you already.
With this itinerary, you’ll get step-by-step guides to…
- Hike among active volcanoes
- Discover local craft breweries
- Swim in underground caves
- Climb to the top of Mayan ruins
- Relax on the shores of a quiet lake
- Enjoy rooftop pools and pristine beaches
- Explore a mountain-side town
- Volunteer with a local organization
…and so much more!
I also include restaurants and hotel recommendations, budget estimates, helpful resources, and two bonus destinations to extend your trip.
Mexico is one of my favorite countries, and I’m so excited to share my handpicked itinerary with you. I’ve personally visited almost every single place on it, so rest assured that it’s packed full of the insider tips and advice you need to make planning your trip a breeze.
This complete 24-page itinerary is available now for only $9.99 – get yours today!